tavern in Hoczew
on the crossroads where there was the old time
hungarian tract. This inn has been in this place
from the beginnings of Hoczew. Probably the king
Kazimierz the Great entertained there, therefore
at one time people called it „Kazimierzówka”.
The tavern was reconstructed many times. In 1954
it lost a departure entrance – hall.
Jew-Israel Przemyśl was the last innkeeper of
it. Today the tavern is in a very bad condition.