born on August 8th, 1928, in Brody next to Lwów.
After the war he went to Sławno. In 1947 he finished
Gimnazjum and two years later he passed a
secondary-leaving examination in the Secondary School
in Sopot. He started to work as a tutor in the
children’s home in the Sławno. In 1953 he
graduated philosophy and Polish philology at the
University in Wrocław and Warsaw. After the
University he worked as a teacher in secondary and
elementary schools in Jasień, Główczyce and Darłow.
In 1970s he arrived in the Bieszczady, where he
started to work in Bieszczady’s school: in
Liskowate, in Hoczew and in Śrerdnia Wieś (from
1973). In 1974 he started to carve. He attended in 25
individual and group exhibitions. He died on a heart
attack on March 21st, 1990.