¦rednia Wie¶ a village, which earlier belonged to Ru¶ Halicka, was called Terpiczów and was divided on three parts. The earliest written news comes from 1376 and 1400. A judge from Sanok – Jaczko Ruhenus, was this village’s owner in that years. Ewa Kuczkowska, who was Mickie­wicz’s love, lived in that local palace.

There are a lot of historic monuments in today’s village, for example: a wooden church – the oldest building in this type in Bieszczady, a belfry on ortodox church’s square and a park.




See too:
Berezka, Hoczew

Main page